Family Support Services
Virtual Support - NCS Consultation
Have questions? Speak with a Newborn Care Specialist. We are here to assist you with any newborn care questions.
Rates - $30.00 per 30 min call
Overnight Care - Newborn - 6 Months
A Night Nanny is a non-medical assistant who provides care for newborns or babies throughout the night hours while the family is at home.
The Night Nanny works with each family individually to determine their particular needs. Some of the Night Nanny’s services will be performed include.
- Care for all the needs of newborn/ baby - feeding, soothing, diaper changes, comforting.
- Nursing Families can choose to have the baby brought to them at feeding or provide pumped bottles to be used.
- Light household duties such as laundry, dishing, and washing pump parts or bottles can be done while the family sleeps.
- Help establish a feeding and sleep schedule that best suits the family's needs.
- Sleep Conditioning Plans are available to families for two weeks of age.
- Any other agreed-to duties between the night nanny and family.
Rates & Contracts
Contracts are available for 1-5 nights a week for a period of 2-12 weeks.
Weekdays Mon - Thurs
Singleton - $ 18.00 - $20.00
Twins - $25.00 - $30.00
Weekends Friday - Sunday
Twins - $35.00
Holiday Rates - $45.00 - $50.00